Saturday, August 4, 2012

Issa talks about...


Chapter 1

Arriving in Seoul 


Hey! I am Issa. Yes, I know, it may be a weird and unheard name, but you know what? I like it. It makes me feel somehow unique and I am not trying to stand out or something. It's just the great feeling when I hear the name called and nobody thinks it's her who has been called, so I can smile and respond "Yes! It's me!". 

Oh well, anyway, I feel so happy that along with my best friend, Eli, got the chance to travel to Seoul, South Korea. It has been our dream since we discovered K-pop ,which I have to tell it's great! I can't wait to find more about it's culture and their living. The way from Romania to South Korea is really long but it definitely worth it. She sits next to me and listen to music while reading a magazine. I am starring out of plane's window, smiling and dreaming about how it will be once I land in Seoul. The fluffy clouds are slowly disappearing while the lights of the big city can be seen now. It looks like there are millions of fireflies flickering in the dark night. The silence of my dreams are interrupted by a stewardess's voice. 
"Ladies and gentlemen, in five minutes we are going to land in Seoul, South Korea. Thank you for choosing flying with our company and we wish you a great stay here in Seoul." 

That's  it! I am in Seoul! I wish I could scream right now, but I would still be very excited. Eli and I starred in each other's eyes and hugged, unbelieving what is just happening. 

Once we got in the airport I couldn't stop starring around me. It was really huge! Suitcases. Laughter. Cries. Hurry. Noise. That was Incheon International Airport. Thousands of people were hurrying themselves to catch a plane or greet their families since they got back from a vacation or something. Small children holding their parent's hands, asking for ice cream, old people sitting on the benches, waiting for their flight. 
"Hey, wake up! We need to take our suitcases." said Eli grabbing me along with her. We took them and headed for the exit. Once the door were open, the Seoul's fresh air hit us. I stopped and breathed smiling. I finally am in Seoul! We started to dance and sing of happiness not caring who was looking at us. After ten minutes of craziness we went to a Hotel nearby the airport. It is 1:45 am. already, so I guess we will start our trip tomorrow. 

*at the Hotel* 

After I pass by the door, a big light hits my eyes. A red carpet is placed along the hallway as on the left side are placed many white couches and on the right side is the reception. Four pretty Korean girls are smiling at us greeting us with a 90 degree bow. We are bowing as well since it is a special Korean greeting that shows respect for the others. They gave us the room's key and showed us the way there. Our room is the third on left side. As the receptionist opened the door, two big beds could be seen with a lamp between them and a big TV was placed in the corner of the room, next to the window. Near the TV is a beautiful classic wardrobe on which are two baskets of pink flowers which smell awesome. We thanked to the receptionist and right then I let the suitcase down and jumped in bed. 
"Let's drink some champagne!" says Eli in excitement. I laugh. As I turn the TV at some music channel, our favorite song came up. I am dancing while Eli went to take some glasses. 
"Yaaaay! Tomorrow we'll have the best adventure ever!" I scream laughing. Right then came Eli with glasses and we started to celebrate our happiness. Dreams come true..


End of chapter 1

Author note: I hope you will like this. ^_^ The facts that are happening in the story are fictional but the information about south Korean culture and other places are true. I wanted to combine the real information with some fictional facts, like a story. I thought it would be more fun and you could imagine yourself like you really are there. Have fun! Hwaiting! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment