Wednesday, January 4, 2012

T-Max announces disbandment


Their agency, Planet 905 Entertainment, revealed that the members agreed to a disbandment at the end of 2011 in order to pursue individual activities. Minchul and Chanyang will continue their path as singers, while Kim Joon, Yunhwa, and Park Hanbi concentrate on their acting careers.

CEO Yoon Jung Soo expressed, “They’re a group like real brothers to me and I truly did all I could for them so I wanted to take in whatever decision they chose. I told them that they could return as T-Max whenever they wanted to.”


 Well, i know Kim Joon from Boys Over Flowers and I wish that he will act soon in another drama, his acting skills are pretty good !! ^ ^ Also I loved their OST "Paradise", that track was awesomee! So let's support them in following their dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment